Downhill and cross-country skiing
Skiing in the Region of Viamala
Winter sport enthusiasts who prefer the rush of downhill skiing will be satisfied:
- Ski resort Splügen Tambo – ca. 30 min. by car from Wergenstein.
- Ski resorts Tschappina and Sarn – sunny and guaranteed snow at Heinzenberg.
- Ski lifts Avers – winter sport fun off the beaten track.
- Lenzerheide-Arosa – large ski arena 45 minutes from here.
Cross-country skiing in the region of Viamala
The cross-country centre in Splügen offers 38 km groomed cross-country trails for classic and skate skiing.
Trail Network Splügen/Rheinwald:
- Valley trail 13 km / classic & skate / easy
- Medels trail 10 km / classic & skate / moderate
- Nuvenen trail 14 km / classic & skate / difficult
- Training trail 1.5 km / classic & skate / easy